Structure Cabling Solutions
ConsultationWe study and understand our Clients' needs as we offer cabling solutions which provide our clients with an optimum business communications system in their environment and to ensure that the proposed structure cabling solution is effectively implemented.
Site SurveyOur Project Manager will participate in site walk to identify and understand the site environment to advice on new or existing facilities
DesignOur qualified project consultant will design the network so that the system will be eligible for certification and be future proof together with a
- schematic design
- routes of the cable pathways and their sizes
- location of the telecommunication service room
- backbone route and size, distribution point layout and labeling convention
Implemenation and Project ManagementOur Project Manager will monitor the progress to ensure timely completion and handover of the project deliverables and focusing on the installation is done according to clients' specifications & budget, manufacturer guideslines and procedures.
Test, Commission and Cut-overWe have zero tolerance with no compromise of 99% but 100% testing as we are committed to deliver our quality services. All test results are documented in both soft and hard copies and analyzed according to standards on testing procedure for the structured cabling system.
Project Closure and DocumentationThe completion and handover of the project will be signified during the commission period. Upon the completion of the on-site activity, the task of preparing the documentation for the project includes but not restricted to the following :
- a detailed schematic diagram of the entire cable plant
- an executive summary of the cabling system installed
- general diagrams of the cable plant
- patching details
- a detailed layout of distribution points including backbone and cable pathways routing
- a comprehensive test report